Puesto:English Call Center Agent - TRAIN AND WORK REMOTELY
Categoría del empleo:Telemarketing / Atención Cliente
Tipo de duración:Tiempo completo
Localización:Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
Salario estimado:$555 per month ($3.20/hour) plus incentive and bonus opportunities
Fecha de Inicio:02/06/17
Idiomas requeridos:English - Intermediate level or higher.
Experiencia mínima:No se requiere experiencia
Beneficios:ONQ offers a stable 5-day (Mon - Fri) schedule. Our employees enjoy weekends off. We are not a 24-hour call center so our employees do not work late night or early morning hours. We offer a relocation bonus if moving to Santiago from another city. We offer incentive programs, social activities (ONQ has a soccer team in La Liga Distritorial) and fun relaxed environment.
• High school graduate, equivalent, or any combination of education and experience which enables the agent to perform the job functions as required. College degree or some college experience preferred but not required.
Descripción del trabajo
The people of OnQ are passionate about service. We understand that each caller, whether patient or authorized representative, has a unique set of circumstances, and our goal is to assist the caller by listening and understanding to promptly resolve any question or issue presented by the caller. We understand that personal experience and personal caring are important to patients and their advocates. We are committed to providing a true, caring impression at every turn. It is our nature to understand and respect the callers we are serving, to perceive their needs, to be proactive in our work, and to take ownership of every problem and opportunity.
*New hires who move to Santiago from outside the city will receive one-time relocation bonus (to help moving expenses) OR 6-weeks rent paid for an apartment within walking distance to the office.
• The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for delivering high levels of customer service to inbound callers in a fast-paced, culture-driven call center for the purposes of customer satisfaction.
• He/She must have a keen aptitude and demeanor for problem solving in a highly efficient and effective environment with the latest in call center technology and telephony.
• The CSR position is integral in our customers’ efforts to deliver a quality patient experience. This position enhances our customers’ organizations by accepting accountability for personal performance, a passion for continued professional development, and the ability to add value in supporting our customers.
• Efficiently responds to requests and supports callers in making account payments, updating account information, educating patients about their bill, resolving website issues and answering various other questions regarding the patient account.
• Effectively resolves issues by appropriately responding to calls, listening to requests, clarifying special needs, and escalating issues and redirecting calls as needed for the purpose of immediate caller satisfaction.
• Performs other duties and assignments as assigned and required by management.
Habilidades y Funciones
• The ability to speak English at an intermediate level or higher and the ability to clearly communicate with callers to provide the ultimate customer experience that produces high levels of surveyed customer satisfaction.
• Must be at least 18 years of age, with the ability to meet strict start and stop times, and have reliable access to transportation.
• Experience with personal computers including word processing and data input.