Categoría del empleo:Administración / Secretariado
Tipo de duración:Tiempo completo
Experiencia mínima:2-3 Años de Experiencia
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with online SaaS real estate platforms
- Experience in the real estate industry, preferably in the single-family space: listing management, transaction coordination, title/escrow officer, paralegal, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work remotely and adept at using common remote work tools like Slack, Google Meet, etc.
- Self-driven, friendly, and efficient worker with a keen eye for detail
Descripción del trabajo
We are hiring a Spanish speaking transaction coordinator for our single family real estate business!
We are a premier real estate investment firm, revitalizing distressed single-family properties. We buy and renovate, or build homes from the ground up, offering beautiful, ready-to-move-in homes to buyers and tenants, while ensuring robust returns for our investors.
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? We seeking an experienced Transaction Coordinator to join our dynamic team. You will play an integral role in managing and advancing our deal pipeline, ensuring the smooth progression of transactions from acquisition to stabilization.
Ideal candidates have prior experience in roles such as title agent, escrow officer, loan underwriter, residential real estate transaction coordinator, real estate paralegal, or a similar position that involves handling real estate paperwork/contracts and liaising with third parties.
Habilidades y Funciones
- Manage the transaction pipeline for our home purchases and sales
- Oversee property/contract administration during the acquisition/stabilization phase, such as managing insurance, HOA registration, property tax administration, and loan processing
- Handle sale listing and sales contract administration, including MLS insertions, offer management, contract administration, repair lists, and title/escrow correspondence
- Perform general administrative tasks as necessary